Qualifications for the Position: Ph.D. holders from well-known universities, or Ph.D. holders who have engaged in the teaching and research work for more than 3 years; no fewer than 3 highly cited papers in the excellent secondary discipline academic periodicals in the area; They should have the ability to get the support from the Natural Science Foundation of China or the National Philosophy and Social Science Fund, and have great development potential in academic, scientific research; CET Band Six is required for Ph.D. students who have graduated from domestic universities and scientific research institutes, or Band Four for other languages (This does not apply to those with more than one year of overseas study or work experience ); generally under 35 or 40 for extraordinary outstanding talents.
Remuneration being Offered: Appointment as a professor or lecturer; housing subsidies of 80,000 to 150,000 yuan; Implementation of the national wage and campus allowance standard; 150,000 to 300,000 yuan for start-up funding for the natural scientific research and the equipment purchase expenses; 50,000 to 100,000 yuan for start-up funding for humanities and social sciences research.
Procedure for the Recruitment:
Self-recommended candidates or those recommended by a secondary unit can go to the recruitment system of the second-level unit of NEFU or the school Experts and Personnel Office to sign up for the position. Candidates must provide the following materials:
1). Basic information: Copies of qualification, degree certificate, foreign language level certificate, a contract (or an appointment letter) for professional technical position, other necessary certificates; brief description of spouse and children; materials to prove the experience of overseas study or work if more than one year;
2). Copies of the full text of representative papers published within the past five years and the covers and catalogues of the journals, and the copies of the covers of the representative works (no more than 10); the retrieval report of the collection situation of the papers in SCI, SSCI, EI and CSSCI and a copy of proof of their citations;
3). Copies of the approval notice, concluding report or the appraisal certificate of the scientific research projects (no more than 10) completed within the past five years;
4). Copies of certificate awards for the scientific research （no more than 10）received within the past 5 years;
5). Copies of the proof materials for the jobs or important positions held;
6). Recommendation letters from two peer experts;
7). Vision for the work and expected goals.
2. Qualification Examination According to the regulations of school talent introduction plan, the secondary unit implements primary verification of the candidate’s materials, and determines the candidate list to take part in the assessment, of whom the qualification will be reviewed by theExperts and Personnel Office. If qualified, the assessment organized by the Experts and Personnel Office and the secondary unit will be offered.
3. Assessment Through interview, simulated teaching, academic reports and replies, the defense situation, achievement, teaching ability, moral quality and development potential will be assessed.
4. Physical Examination and Psychological Test The candidates who pass the school assessment must go to the school hospital for a medical examination and College Students’ Psychological Testing Center for Psychological Testing.
5. Examination and Approval Candidates who pass the school assessment, physical examination, and psychological tests will be approved by the relevant school meetings.
6. Publicity The results will be posted on the campus network and the corresponding registration procedures will be followed for the candidates who pass the publicity stage which lasts for three days.
7. Employment On behalf of the school, the Experts and Personnel Office will make a contract with the candidate through a series of recruitment procedures.
Contact information: On the home page of school website, click on the “employment” into the employment system, check the open recruitment information, and submit your resume.
Person to contact：Ni Songyuan, Guan Bingbing, Zhang Chunlei Contact number：0451-82191327/0165 Mailing address： No.26, Hexing road, Xiangfang District, Harbin city, Heilongjiang province Postal code：150040 Fax number：0451-82191815 School website：http://www.nefu.edu.cn